Hiking in the heart of the National Park Hohe Tauern (the largest national park in the Alps with a unique and original natural and cultural landscape!) for families, climbers or hikers delight.
- perfekte Information
- 2 weekly guided walks with expert guide including free home pick up by shuttle and in July and August in parallel with the guided hikes a great Kid’s Program
- 11 free themes tours with National Park Ranger
- 1 weekly hiking surprise program with the boss
- Hiking Maps
- Paths from the region
- On request snack to take, backpack and hiking poles
- Drying room and shoe shine possibility
After a adventurous holiday a perfect finsh will happen at – Hinkelsteinbad or with relaxing in the heated whirlpool from Haus Wegscheider!
- From snow into the lake: Ski-fun the whole year round on the glacier of the Kitzsteinhorn! Afterwards dive into the lake in Zell am See with its many public swimming facilities or have a great time sliding down the water slide into the solar heated open-air Hinkelstein swimming pool here in Piesendorf(free of charge for house guests)
- Dive yourself into the impressive world of the National Park Hohe Tauern:
Just go for a comfortable mountain wander to the Schmittenhöhe. For more sporty people there is mountain and rock climbing. Enjoy nature riding around our beautiful countryside on mountain bikes (free use for house guests) . You will find we have 130 km´s of specially prepared cycle tracks in the national park
- Special parties and festivals, such as the Asterix and the Indian-Adventures, archery, Family walk with Haflinger horse, Isonta´s Elves & Pixies as well as the Fun Park and much more will make the hearts of your children beat faster.
- The European Sport Region is very proud of its beautiful 36 hole Golf course just 6 km´s away. Play a comfortable round of golf under the watching eye of the impressive glacier of the Kitzsteinhorn, it is breath taking. For those who wish to take training lessons, there is an excellent team of English Golf pro´s waiting to help you. Head Golf pro David Shaw.
- If you are a nostalgic tradition loving person, you must not forget to take a ride in Pinzgau´s oldest steam engine train up to the water falls in Krimml, which are the highest in Europe.
- Make your holiday even more memorable, ride around the country side high in the saddle or take a romantic horse drawn coach ride.
- For our house guests we offer free use of sand tennis courts in the village.
- Night-life: For those who like to have a bit of fun in the evenings, you can drive to Kaprun (3 km´s) or to Zell am See (9 km´s). Enjoy the disco´s and bars there including an Evergreen Bar. In the summer the shops are open every Wednesday evening just to give it that little Italian feeling.
- Visit some of our world renowned attractions such as:
The Grossglockner Hochalpenstraße (High Alpine Pass), the High Alpine reservoir dams in Kaprun, the Giant Ice World in Werfen, the Salt works in Hallein, the Lichtenstein Gorge and last but not least the Mozart and Festival City of Salzburg…
- TauernSPA Friends cooperative partner – special conditions for our guests