- Ski-Fun in all dimensions!
Over 130 km´s of ski slopes in Kaprun (Kitzsteinhorn) and Zell am See (Schmittenhöhe) just invite beginnners and advanced skiers alike to swing on the ski´s, have a go on a snowboard or try the new carver ski´s. A free ski bus will take you to the ski-slopes of your choice. There are an abundance of ski and snowboard schools, and for the little ones, ski nursery schools.
- Don´t forget the Apré Ski in the numerous ski huts, and for those who don´t drink and ski there are many possibilities to enjoy the Apré Ski down in the valley.
- NEW! Tauern SPA Friends cooperative partner – special conditions for our guests
- Enjoy Nature: Take a horse ride through the snow covered fields, or in the evenings wrap up warm and enjoy a romantic horse drawn sledge ride through the snow covered landscape, really beautiful when the moon is full. For cross country skiers we have excellently prepared ski tracks. (Only 3 minutes from the house)
- Ice skating on the frozen lake in Zell am See or on the natural ice skating rink here in Piesendorf, curling, down hill sledging (free use of sledges for guests), winter wanders, bowling, squash, indoor tennis, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, fitness studio, massage studio´s or watch an exciting game of Ice Hockey…. the holiday activities are numerous..
- Night-life: For those who like to have a bit of fun in the evenings, you can drive to Kaprun (3 km´s) or to Zell am See (9 km´s). Enjoy the disco´s and bars there including an Evergreen Bar..
- Next to the breathtaking natural views and places to visit you will find that Austria has a strong feeling for culture and lively traditions, which make it one of the most fascinating places to have a holiday in the whole of Euope.
Just DO AND ENJOY